T&T Scientific is a globally recognized Biopharmaceutical and Medical Devices Technologies, Services, and Manufacturing Company. T&T is home to the world’s most advanced and cutting-edge lipid nanoparticle formulations and manufacturing technologies in all scales of research, development, and cGMP manufacturing. We provide pharmaceutical and medical device services (mostly with our own technology) and technologies for the preparation and manufacturing of liposomes and lipid nanoparticles novel nanomedicines. Furthermore, we offer a wide range of GMP and non-GMP contract services for research and formulation development, analytical method and manufacturing process development, and supporting qualification and validation activities in our 15,000 sq. ft. state-of-the-art facility and cleanroom spaces.
Our mission is to provide a comprehensive range of high-quality and streamlined products and services with quick delivery to support your research, development, and manufacturing needs. The team at T&T Scientific has a wealth of expertise and experience in lipid nanoparticle and liposome formulation for drug delivery applications. We are well equipped with the operational capabilities and Quality Assurance team required for clinical and commercial batch manufacturing of formulations utilized in therapeutics and vaccines. T&T is registered with the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (US FDA - T&T Scientific FDA Registration FEI Number 3015266446) and is currently manufacturing lipid-based nanomedicine solutions for use in human clinical trials.
Our technologies include NanoSizer MINI, AUTO, and FLOW. These platforms represent the latest in extrusion and direct-ethanol injection technologies for the simple, all-in-one, scalable production of liposomes and lipid nanoparticles with several competitive advantages including quality, price, and ease of use. T&T's with recognized formulation team of scientists working on novel lipid, polymer, and hybrid nanoparticle formulation technologies, ProFECT, for safe and effective gene therapy and delivery. These formulation systems are being designed for protecting nucleic acids such as RNAs and DNAs from degradation to be utilized in vaccine and therapeutic applications. Visit our website or contact a T&T expert to also learn more about T&T’s full range of lipids, custom liposomes, and lipid nanoparticle products, technologies, and services.During the past seven years with the help of the amazing team, T&T has made a significant milestone bringing business from all around the world to Knoxville, now primed and prepared for major scaling of the broad and strong infrastructure that has built.
- Preclinical Formulation Development, and Optimization
- Technology Transfer and Pharmaceutical Development: Manufacturing Processes and Analytical Methods Development
- Clinical Batch Manufacturing, and Lot Release
- Pharmaceutical CDMO Preparation All Manufacturing Requirements for IND Submissions
- Stability Studies Programs for Pharmaceutical Drug Products in Clinical Phases
- cGMP Material Storage Capabilities Precisely Compliant to Food and Drug Administration Guidelines
- Clinical and Commercial Manufacturing Planning and Execution of Fully Compliant Production, Fill, and Finish, and Lot Release Novel and Generic Drug Products
- NanoSizer FLOW for Sizing and formulating Nanoparticle Drug Delivery Systems and Encapsulating API's Solvent Injection Technology Producing the Highest Quality of Nanomedicines with High Throughp ut, Low Cost, Full GMP, and Counter Top.
- NanoSizer Extruders for Forming and Sizing Liposomes and Lipid/Polymer Nanoparticles: Handheld, Fully Automated Liposomes, and Lipid Nanoparticle Extruders Available in Sterile Versions: Fast, Easy, High Quality and Low Cost
- Ready to Use Nanoparticle Reagents, Mixes, Multilamellar and Unilamellar Vesicles, All Solutions, Buffers, and Solvents Synthesized Ready for Your Experiments
- Custom Drug Delivery Systems: Custom Drug Delivery System Design, Samples, Preclinical and Clinical Characterizations and Improvements