- T&T Scientific Incorporated on September 1, 2015 from a Kitchen Table
- T&T Launched NanoSizer MINI, the World's First Fully Assembled Single-use Liposome and Lipid Nanoparticle Extruders, Now Being Sold in Over 60 Countries
- The Extruders Would Saves Over 90% Time of Assembly and Cleaning for Scientists and Pharmaceutical Groups
- The Extruders also Completely Eliminate the Cross-Contaminations
- T&T Scientific Expanded and Rented Larger Space Its Facility to 1300 Sq. Ft.
- T&T Scientific Launched New Technologies including NanoSizer STERILE
- T&T Scientific Launched New Technologies including NanoSizer AUTO I
- T&T Scientific Successfully Raised $200,000 Angel Investments
- Additional Innovations and Expansion of Intellectual Properties
- T&T Scientific Started to Offer Contract Services for Formulation of Liposomal Drug Products including Design and Optimization of Lipid-based Formulations
- T&T Scientific Raised Over $1M for Facility, Cleanroom, and Team Expansions
- T&T Scientific Purchased 15,000 Sq. Ft. and made a State of the Art CDMO Facility
- T&T Executed a Major Pharmaceutical Project
- T&T Scientific Launched New Technologies including NanoSizer AUTO Plus (Patent Approved)
- Expansion of Cleanroom, Analytical Labs Allowed T&T to Gear up for Making Pharmaceutical Clinical Vaccines and Therapeutics
- T&T Scientific was a team of 6 people in 2019.
- T&T Registered with the FDA as a Contract Manufacturer of Pharmaceuticals Used in Clinics
- T&T has developed and manufactured its first pharmaceutical drug for a major pharmaceutical company.
- In 2020, T&T also executed four new pharmaceutical projects that were in different stages of development. novel therapeutics and T&T helped with the delivery part of drug development.
- Execution of Multiple New Clinical Projects
- Quality System Prepared for Commercial Production and Manufacturing of Vaccines and Therapeutics
- T&T Scientific University Platform Launched for Educational and Research Purposes, Including Conferences, Webinars, Courses, and etc.
- T&T Scientific Currently Is Working on Three Covid Vaccines Projects
- Preparing to Expand to a 82,000 Sq. Ft.