Consulting and Manufacturing
T&T Scientific's scientists and engineers have the expertise, knowledge, to help you with various tasks by utilizing the NanoSizerTM Extrusion Technology, including:
- Research and Development: Plain and Encapsulated Liposome Formulation
- Custom Magnetic, Florescent, pH-Sensitive and Labeled Liposomes
- Surface Modified Liposomes with Binding Proteins and Peptides
- Small to large scale liposomes and nano- & micro- particles manufacturing
- Custom formulations and analysis services
- Custom lipid mixture and nanoparticles with nutraceuticals and supplements
- Encapsulation of small molecules, therapeutic agents, and nucleic acids
- Encapsulation of vitamins and supplements
- GMP compliant production for pharmaceuticals, food and beverage, cosmetics and more
- Liposome production process control
- Quality Engineering and Risk Management
- Analytical and Characterization Services: analysis, and reporting (DLS, HPLC, DSC, PCR, UV-Vis, GCMS, Electrophysiology, and more)
cGMP Product Development:
- Design, Planning, and Development
- GMP Requirement and Strategy
- Standard Operating Procedures (SOP's)
- Management and Training
- Verification and Validation
- Quality Compliance and Risk Management
Here is the process T&T Scientific follows for its contract manufacturing and consulting projects:
- Non-Disclosure Agreement: Click here to sign the mutual NDA. Please send us the signed and we sign and send you back a copy as well. Your confidentiality matters to us and will be protected.
- Free Initial Consultation: Our team will contact you to set up the cost-free initial consultation meeting up to one-hour. In this stage, we will learn about your needs to best propose you with the plan.
- T&T Proposal: A proposal from T&T Scientific on the project will be prepared and sent to you for your review.
At T&T, we work in a wide range of fields:
|Pharmaceuticals||Nuteruceutical and Supplements||Cosmetics||Academic Research|
|Drug Delivery||Biophysics & Biochemistry||Nano Emulsions||Polymers & Copolymers|
|Nano Particles (NP's)||Lipid Bilayers & Membranes||Lipidomics||Exosomes & Endosomes|
|Novel Therapeutics||Cell Membrane & Transport||NanoMedicine||Complex Nano Biologics|
Tell us more about your project and application and one of our Liposome Tech Experts will review it immediately.