Drishti Sehgal, Ph.D. in Pharmaceutical Sciences
Dr. Drishti Sehgal is a pharmaceutical scientist with exceptionally extensive knowledge and experience with analytical methods development and comprehensive quality control assays focused on gene therapeutics and vaccines with various drug delivery systems, holding a doctoral of pharmaceutics. Since joining the company, she has demonstrated unique creativities and excellent problem-solving capabilities and is improving multiple aspects of our quality control infrastructures. Dr. Sehgal has previously worked in a highly controlled lab environment and has the knowledge and experience required to create outstanding analytical labs. Specifically, Dr. Sehgal's education and management experience allow her to successfully plan and lead analytical teams and formulation laboratories to make T&T Scientific the number one choice for developing methods and assays for gene therapies and vaccines. Her performance exhibits a fast pace with outcomes that exceed the standard for testing requirements, regulations guidelines, and qualities for the pharmaceutical drug products and devices that leaves T&T Scientific doors to contribute to saving lives.
Furthermore, Dr. Sehgal is an experienced, result-oriented, and driven pharmaceutical professional with a passion for research, development, and innovation. Moreover, Dr. Sehgal has the experience and expertise working with various gene therapy candidates and their diverse drug delivery systems, including lipid-based, polymer-based, and hybrid nanoparticles. Her expertise in pharmaceutical sciences and industry includes multiple modalities, pre-clinical formulation, cell and antibody engineering, antibody-drug conjugate, nanoparticles, and cell-based therapy and immunotherapy. Strong technical background and management skills. At T&T Scientific she is planning to create a fast pace and energetic, result-oriented, highly innovative, and productive workplace that supports successful and rapid career development for all of her passionate and talented team members.
Contact Quality Controls (QC) and Analytics Department
Areas of Expertise and Interests
Analytical Methods Development, Throubleshooting, and Improvements:
- Analytical Methods Development, Characterization, Quantification, and Quality Control Assays for Nanomedicines, Lipids/Polymers/Hybrid Nanoparticle Based Drug Products
- Cancer Biologics, Antibodies, Nanoparticles Delivery Systems, Mesenchymal Stem cells, and Immunology.
- Designing and Developing New Targeted Therapieutics and Vaccines
- Management of Analytical Laboratories that Embrace Creativity for Novel Techniques and Improved Methods
- End-to-end Planning, Managing for Experiments for Research and Development to Create Novel Products
- Critical and Scientific Review and Evaluate Experimental and Analytical Methods for Improvement, Effectiveness and Efficiency of Translational Life Saving Medicine
- Building Global Partnership and Collaboration Network
- Training, Teaching and Motivating Teams for Realizing and Growing Talents in Healthcare
Analytical Methods Expertise
- High Performance Liquid Chromatography (HPLC)
Gass Chromatography-Mass Spectroscopy (GC-MS)
- Gas Chromatography with The Flame Ionization Detector (GC-FID)
- Hydrophobic Interaction Chromatography (HIC)
- Liquid Chromatography Coupled with Quadrupole Time of Flight Mass Spectrometer (LC-Q-TOF-/MS)
- Size Exclusion Chromatography (SEC)
- Dynamic Light Scattering (DLS)
- Differential Scanning Calorimetry (DSC)
- UV-Vis Spectroscopy
- RNA Purification and Analysis
- Visual Inspection
- Image Processing and Analysis
- PK Profiling
- Ribogreen Assays
- Antibody Drug Conjugates (ADCs)
- Real Time PCR, Flow Cytometry (10 color panel)
- ELISA, LUMINEX
- Radiation for Small Animals and Cells
- Cell Culture Assay for Nanoparticle Drug Delivery Systems
- Tumor Implamantation
- Tumor Measurements
- Small Animal Imaging
- Ultrasound and CT-Scan
- Antibody production with HEK cells and hybridomas
- Western blot
- Fluorescence and Confocal Microscopy
- Raman Confocal
- Cell Culture Assay for Drug Delivery Systems. I.V., I.P.
- Subcutaneous and Retro-orbital Injections in Mice, Tumor Implantation, Tumor measurements, Small Animal Imaging and Ultrasound.
- Acidic pH- responsive polymer nanoparticles as a TLR7/8 agonist delivery platform for cancer immunotherapy, Nanoscale, Issue 44, 2018.
- Nanoengineering of mesenchymal stem cells via surface modification for efficient cancer therapy, Advanced Therapeutics, 2019.
- Mesenchymal stem cells as guideposts fornanoparticle-mediated targeted drug delivery in ovarian cancer, Cancer, 2020.
- NK cell stimulation by TLR7/8 agonist loaded nanoparticles augments antibody-based cancer immunotherapy, Molecular Pharmaceutics, 2020.