QC lab technician will organize and direct the daily activities of the quality control laboratory. Responsible for supervising laboratory activities, conducting and overseeing quality assurance, quality control, collecting, analyzing, and interpreting lab results. The QC Laboratory Technician will report to the Director of QC and QA and work with Production and Logistics team managers on developing and helping manage SOPs
Implement methods to inspect, test, and evaluate products manufactured and purchased by T&T Scientific
Ensure that products adhere to quality standards set forth by T&T Scientific Customers and the quality protocols specifications.
Preparing reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing data
Training and managing production line staff in production practices and quality assessment of goods.
Tracking products through the manufacturing process to guarantee that each part of the process is correct.
Performing detailed quality analysis (per customer requirement) and recorded inspections of final products to ensure products are up to industry and company standards.
Create and perform quality procedures and testing for incoming and outgoing materials.
Create Certificates of Analysis for all blended and purchased products.
Help create Safety Data Sheets.
Perform sampling and testing of wastewater.
Test all incoming QC area material and report the disposition of the material.
Monitor and report on Q area inventory
About T&T Scientific Careers
T&T Scientific is a Pharmaceutical and Medical Devices Technology and Service Company. It is a home to the world’s most advanced and cutting-edge lipid nanoparticle formulations and manufacturing technologies in all scales of research, development, and manufacturing. We provide pharmaceutical services (mostly with our own technology) and technologies for the preparation and manufacturing of liposomes and lipid nanoparticles novel nanomedicines. We also offer a wide range of GMP and non-GMP contract services for research and formulation development, analytical method and manufacturing process development, and supporting qualification and validation activities in our 15,000 sq. ft. state-of-the-art facility and cleanroom spaces. The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regard to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
- Knowledge of running Gas Chromatography Unit - GC-FID
- Knowledge of running HPLC
- Excellent written and oral communication abilities
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Strong analytical, planning, and organizational skills
- Sound problem-solving skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Proficient in Microsoft Office; including Microsoft Access
- Proficient with laboratory management software
- Knowledge of running UV-Vis Spectroscopy
- Knowledge of running Dynamic Light Scattering Equipment
- Knowledge of running LC-MS Chromatography Unit
- Familiarity with nucleic acids and nanoparticle analysis
- Familiarity with quality systems in a regulated environment including GMP, GLP, FCC, USP requirements
- Health Insurance: 90% Coverage for Employees and Their First Family with a Human Resource Platform (Contact Support@ttscientific.com for more information)
- 401K Retirement Plan: 100% Company Matching Contribution on the First 3% of Pay that Employee Contributes; 50% Company Matching Contribution on the Next 2% of Pay that Employee Contributes (Company Performance Based Additional Annual Company Retirement Contribution).
- Every Weekdays Free Lunch at the Corporate Office (Monday-Friday)
- Relocation Fees Coverage: 100% Coverage for Relocation Upto $8,000 Reimbursement
- Paid Time Off (PTO): Most Competitive Number of Paid Time Off per Year with Maximum Possible Rollover from Year to Year
- Cash Bonus: Over the Top and Competitive Salary, Plus Cash and Raise Based Bonuses (Guaranteed and Performance-Based) on Candidate's Criteria Maybe Added to Offer. Additional Upto 5% Raise of Salary Compensations.
- Special Rewarding Employee Appreciation Programs (Terms and Conditions Are Applied).
- Paid Parental Leave (Terms and Conditions Are Applied).
- Incomparable Career Advancement and Growth Opportunity to Join T&T Scientific at this time.