Contract Research Organization (CRO)
Do you have a drug or nutraceutical and are looking for a nano-carrier delivery system? Let our scientists and cutting-edge technology help you to achieve that.
T&T team of scientists is ready to advise you to tackle formulation, scale-up and production needs for your project. Our liposome and Lipid Nanoparticles (LNP) guru here can help with all your needs with liposome design and encapsulation formed by a variety of lipids and small molecules to cGMP commercialization. Our team with over 10 years expertise in liposome Lipid Nanoparticle industries (I.e. Pharma, Nutrition, Cosmetics, Supplements, Food and Beverage) will help you with the idea development, testing, characterizing, technology transfer, and scale up and production plans.
Here is the process T&T Scientific follows for its R&D projects.
- Non-Disclosure Agreement: Click here to review and sign the mutual NDA. Please send us the signed document and we will counter sign and send you back a copy as well. Your confidentiality matters to us and will be protected.
- Free Initial Consultation: Our team will contact you to set up the cost-free initial consultation meeting (up to one-hour). In this stage, we will learn about your objectives and goals to prepare a proposal for your project.
- T&T Proposal: A proposal from T&T Scientific on the project will be prepared and sent to you for your review.
- Revisions: Our team will closely work with you to modify and reiterate the proposal as needed.
- Finalization and Signatures: After the revisions and finalization, the proposal will be signed by both parties and the kick off meeting will be scheduled with the client.
Provide us with a short summary of your project and our liposome and Lipid Nanoparticles guru will contact you as soon as possible.
At T&T, we work in a wide range of fields:
|Pharmaceuticals||Nuteruceutical and Supplements||Cosmetics||Academic Research|
|Drug Delivery||Biophysics & Biochemistry||Nano Emulsions||Polymers & Copolymers|
|Nano Particles (NP's)||Lipid Bilayers & Membranes||Lipidomics||Exosomes & Endosomes|
|Novel Therapeutics||Cell Membrane & Transport||NanoMedicine||Complex Nano Biologics|
Tell us more about your project and application and one of our Liposome and Lipid Nanoparticles Tech Experts will review it immediately.