Nima Tamaddoni, Ph.D.
President and Chief Executive Officer
Dr. Nima Tamaddoni, is an engineer, inventor, and nanoparticle scientist, the President and CEO at T&T Scientific. With over 10 years of experience in industry and academia, with a particular focus in the space of liposomes, and lipid nanomedicines. Nima is a proven result-and goal-oriented business executive, inventor, engineer, and scientist who helped invent, develop, launch, and grow the careers of its team, as well as several pharmaceutical and medical device technologies and a pharmaceutical nanomedicine manufacturing technology and service platform. Since founding T&T Scientific, his goal has been to 1) establish a team culture unlike any and create jobs that allow the team members to explore their interests unconditionally, passion, and strength to grow their career without a limit rapidly, that fundamentally lead to clients' succeed; and to 2) build the most competitive and customer-centric business platform and infrastructure in healthcare and pharmaceutical spaces that make T&T Scientific's the top choice of clients for their manufacturing technologies and services: most competitive in quality, turnover time, and price.
In this effort, Dr. Tamaddoni has led to develop and improve technologies and streamlining of services with a minimized bottleneck that increases the efficiency of translating promising medical technology from research and development to scaled-up cGMP manufacturing; for clinical trials and approved patient use, all under one established cGMP and highly regulated roof of T&T Scientific CDMO. He believes the success of a venture starts with the success of clients' and its own team, and his emphasis is on believing and not limiting but investing in capabilities of human resources regardless of the level of formal education and knowledge.
Drishti Sehgal, Ph.D.
Chief Technology and Manufacturing Officer
Dr. Drishti Sehgal is a pharmaceutical scientist with about 10 years of experience in pharmaceutical nanoparticle formulation synthesis, analytical methods, and clinical/animal studies. Drishti's extraordinary skills in team management, passion of problem-solving in the field of formulation and manufacturing of nanomedicines, her experience in vast range of analytical methods and testing, along with clinical and pharmaceutical experience working with well know recognized team in the field assures the successful experience of client's working with teams being developed by her. success of client's working with T&T Scientific in both products and services.
Her expertise in pharmaceutical sciences and industry includes multiple modalities, pre-clinical formulation, cell and antibody engineering, antibody-drug conjugate, nanoparticles, and cell-based therapy and immunotherapy. Strong technical background and management skills. At T&T Scientific she is planning to create a fast pace and energetic, result-oriented, highly innovative, and productive workplace that supports successful and rapid career development for all of her passionate and talented team members.
At T&T Scientific, Dr. Sehgal focus is on managing the pharmaceutical development and technology projects from preclinical to commercial in both service and product sectors of the business.
Director of Quality Assurance and Compliance
Ms. Ginger Smith, with 20 years of experience in various aspects of quality leadership, is the Director of Quality Assurance in highly regulated environments by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA) at T&T Scientific. Previously, Ms. Smith directed projects and research for biotech manufacturing, working directly with regulatory consultants from the United States, Canada, and Europe (ECHA). Ms. Smith has worked alongside executive leadership, the internal Science Medical Advisory Board, and all levels of management in establishing workﬂow processes, projects, and corporate and quality policies. Moreover, Ms. Smith has worked with multiple departments in the biotechnology industry to develop and acquire reports and establish precise planning, timelines, and results regarding Quality Assurance (QA) and Quality Control (QC) to achieve team requirements for regulatory bodies and clients. Ms. Smith's main activities at T&T Scientific include:
- Ensuring our technologies, services, and products comply with government regulations and standards for drug safety and efficacy.
- Oversee procedures for manufacturing, testing methods, materials, and products to ensure products and services are offered in high quality and continuously improve.
- Making quality documentation systems and update as procedures, protocols, test methods, and standard procedures as evolve
- Leading the groups that provides QA oversight of GMP activities at T&T Scientific and its contract development and manufacturing organizations (CDMOs), testing laboratories, and logistics vendors.
- Developing and implementing risk-based Quality strategies for investigational and commercial materials including establishment and maintenance of phase appropriate quality systems; proactively identify and mitigate quality risks.
- Developing and Executing of Regulatory Documents, including internal cGMP Quality System, Environmental Protection Agency (EPA), FDA Design Control, and OSHA regulated Safety.
- Overseeing GMP/GDP vendor management, assuring that vendors are operating in compliance with the applicable quality program and regulations/ guidelines and are prepared for Regulatory inspections.
- Leading Quality investigations, including input and approval of plans for resolution of product-impacting Quality issues; provide oversight of appropriate CAPAs associated with investigations, deviations, product complaints and recalls.
Sarah Ryder, M.S.
Director of Quality Control and Analytics
Ms. Sarah Ryder is a scientist, analytical and organic biochemist with an extensive focused background in the field of immunology. Ms. Ryder has completed her Bachelor of Science in Chemistry and Masters of Science with the focus on Analytical Chemistry and built expertise on variety of analytical and experimental organic techniques. Ms. Ryder expertise in analytical and organic chemistry as well as experimental characterization plays a crucial role to T&T Scientific's clients' success. She works closely with formulation, manufacturing and technology departments as well as managing the team in Quality Control (QC) department for delivering crucial rule in Quality Control (QC) of drug products produced at T&T Scientific at clinical and commercial stages. Ms. Ryder's main activities at T&T Scientific include:
- Leading Analytical Developments and Testings: Nanoparticle Analysis, Dynamic Light Scattering (DLS), Gas Chromatography (GC, GC-FID), Mass Spectroscopy (MS), Liquid Chromatography (LC), Thin-layer chromatography (TLC) Nuclear Magnetic Resonance (NMR) Spectroscopy, 13Carbon NMR, 2D NMR, Infrared Spectroscopy, UV/Vis and fluorescent spectrophotometry, Polymerase Chain Reaction (PCR) and DNA Amplification, Gel electrophoresis, Cell Culture, Electrophoretic Mobility Shift Assays (EMSA), and Enzyme-Linked Immunosorbent (ELISA).
- Managing the Team and Planning Activities at the department of Quality Control (QC): Analytical Testings and Method Development, and Analytical Assets Scheduling
- Developing, implementing, and periodically evaluating a program to ensure the organizations production operations, from raw materials to finished products, meet the quality, integrity, and efficiency standards set by the organization
- Working with all manufacturing, quality assurance, and product developments to control the quality of products and services delivered to T&T Scientific customers.
Executive Administrative Associate
Ms. Chandra Martin is an experienced, driven, and passionate writer, speaker, client relations, and customer care professional with a wide range of positions in various institutions and organizations that add significant value to T&T Scientific and its clients. Ms. Martin is a technology-savvy administrative leader and a flexible and dependable team member at T&T Scientific. She is a focused and analytical thinker who strives for accuracy and efficiency in her crucial position at T&T Scientific. Her organization and excellent work in a fast pace environment cannot be overstated. At T&T Scientific, she mainly leads the following areas of T&T Scientific practices:
- Customer Care and Client Relations: building personable relationships with clients while customer service focuses on solving their inquiries in a timely matter
- Maintaining files on account receivables and accounts payable and updating records as required.
- Organizing and scheduling meetings, and events for national and global conference presentations
- Supervising and organizing the staff and delegate responsibilities throughout the institution
- Clerical leadership, including managing phones and documents preparations
- Coordinating conferences, office activities, and operations to ensure efficiency and compliance with company policies
- Managing correspondence and phone calls, and other communications (e-mail, letters, packages, etc.)
- Creating and updating records and databases with personnel, human resources, financial and other data
- Submitting timely reports and preparing presentations and proposals while working with different departments